Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas shopping

I started a wild goose chase tonight looking for the Girl Gourmet Cupcake Maker. Apparently it's really popular, so Toys R Us didn't have it online or in stores. So I went to Wal-Mart, not expecting to find it, but because my cousin is getting an X-box (he doesn't read this) and I was looking for a fun hunting game for him. He loves to hunt deer. Anyway, I went to the toy section anyway, and YAY for Wal-Mart because they have the cupcake maker and it's almost $10 cheaper than Toys R Us! Plus, I got the hunting game, a game for Maggie's DS (she doesn't read this either), and some stuff for my sister (she may read this...) so I feel accomplished :)

Now I have to do a bunch of wrapping to do. Ugh! But at least most the Christmas shopping is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment