Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Sarah/Ally Chat

Though it was crazy and hectic and the chat room was a little messed up, the chat was fun. I think keeping up with everyone's responses got to be a little too much for the internet chat room because it kept blanking out or logging people off. Too much awesome-ness for one chat, I suppose. However, Ally is now singing "I'm too awesome for this chat" to the tune of "I'm too sexy" so it was totally worth it!

I haven't read any of Sarah's work and I hope I get to soon as part of this review project I've got going on. She seemed really nice in the chat though. It amazes me how some people perceive actors as, like, so egotistical because of their fortune and fame (some of them aren't!) yet every author I've talked to seems to be completely down to Earth. My mother talked to the author of G.R.I.T.S. (girls raised in the south) and said she was so grounded though almost every southern girl knows her book. I think that's pretty cool and I hope I'm that grounded when/if I get any sort of fame. Because, you know, some people get their 15 minutes and it's a HUGE deal. My cousin was an extra on Ugly Betty (she got a good 5 minutes of camera time) and I haven't heard the end of that story in like, 2 months. Then again, it might be different if it's your first 15 minutes versus you 5th 15 minutes...

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment