Thursday, December 18, 2008

Book reviews

Now that I've got a good idea of some things I will probably review in the next few weeks, I figured I'd list them just for my own sanity, but also for whoever is reading to know what to look for.

1. Something Rotten by Alan Gratz
2. I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter (aka LYKY)
3. Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy by Ally Carter (aka CMH)
4. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
5. New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
6. Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
7. Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer

That's a lot for the next few weeks. Luckily, I've read them all (except the first one) so just some skimming through them to get ready to write. I've also already reviewed Twilight so I'll just be re-posting it here. I'm also looking to do the Magic in Manhattan series by Sarah Mlynowski and perhaps some of the books by E. Lockhart. We'll see how ambitious I get! I love books and I can read a good book in a day or two, so here's hoping I can finish all these. I also want to review some classics, but it's hard to do that because there are so many reviews out there. I might review them in a teen's point of view though, which might be fun. Those would be books like:

1. To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
2. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
3. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald

That's just to name a few of my favorites. Anyway, any of the books in this post are TOTALLY worth reading. I could name a few more (okay, a lot more) but I'll spare you all for a while. Like I said, this list is kind of for my own sanity and to keep me on track. I'd say I'll be done with Something Rotten in about 3 days (I don't have much time to read right now because of the holidays) but before Dec. 30th, the review should be up! Then, I'll try to get both of Ally's books done by mid-January, followed by all of the Twilight series by the end of January to mid-February. After that, it's up in the air depending on what comes out on shelves and what I read. So stay tuned! Until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment