Sunday, December 14, 2008

Top 5 Christmas Gifts

I felt compelled to create the top 5 Christmas gift list. I'm not really sure why, but here it goes anyway!

5. Trip to NYC - This was really for my sister's 13th birthday, but it also counted as my Christmas present in 1998 because we went in December. Anyway, I've been back since then, but it was fun because I was young and we saw all the fun shows like "Beauty and the Beast" and "The Lion King".

4. Cruise - I don't know how long ago this was, but my mom gave me and my sister a Playschool boat and told us it represented something else. I guessed we were going on a cruise (*ding ding!*) so we went to Mexico and Jamaica over the course of a week.

3. SLR Canon Rebel - I got this camera from Santa last year. I use it for my photography class, specifically, but it's one of the most amazing camera's ever. Sadly, it's a film camera so it isn't instant gratification, but it makes me feel professional :)

2. MacBook - okay, two years ago I got my MacBook from my mom for Christmas, and it's amazing! I don't think I could go anywhere without it. I bought a purple incase cover for it, so it's now a purple MacBook... how often do you see those?!

1. Trip to Ireland - Okay, it wasn't the whole trip, but it was the money to help me pay for half of it. Last January I went to Ireland with my school and it cost nearly $4,000 just to go for 2 weeks. It was a literary trip that was totally worth it!

1 comment:

  1. hey--
    I couldn't find the book either. :( I'm going to go and chat and see how things unfold. You in?

    --Ems

    ReplyDelete